Together for Life National Lottery draw tonight, September 30, 2021
The National Set For Life Lottery numbers are here and it’s time to find out if you’ve won the top prize of £ 10,000 every month for 30 years.
Could tonight’s jackpot see you starting to tick off that bucket list every month or start your own start-up as a budding entrepreneur?
You can find out by comparing your ticket to tonight’s issues below.
National Lottery Set Tonight For Life winning numbers are: 05, 10, 20, 21, 24 and the Life ball is 08.
The first national lottery draw took place on November 19, 1994, when seven winners shared a jackpot of £ 5,874,778.
The biggest amount ever won by a single ticket holder was £ 42million, won in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, won £ 41million in November 2020 and ended up demolishing his bungalow to make way for a luxury mansion with swimming pool.
- £ 1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the biggest lottery jackpot in history
- £ 1.267 billion (Mega Million), a winner from South Carolina took the time to come forward to claim his prize in March 2019, shortly before the April deadline
- £ 633.76million (Powerball draw) from Wisconsin winner
- £ 625.76million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017
- £ 575.53million (Powerball) A pair of lucky winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, bought a lottery ticket to celebrate the end of five months of protection during the pandemic – and won £ 500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £ 300,000 – she intended to buy her usual £ 100 national lottery scratch card, but came home with a much bigger prize.
The biggest jackpot ever to be won was £ 66million in January last year, which was won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl managed to pocket £ 11million at just 23 in 1996.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be around one in 14 million – BUT you have to participate to win it.