Lotto Max Canada lottery numbers for June 4, 2021; Winning results
Lotto Max is one of the three national lottery games in Canada. This lottery is quite popular among different age cohorts. The Lotto Max Canada lottery is organized by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation. It takes place every Tuesday and Friday.
Winning numbers for the Lotto Max Canada lottery on Friday, June 4, 2021
Lotto Max Lottery Winning numbers and results will be announced at 10 p.m. EST today. Check the final results in a while. The prize for this Lotto Max lottery is estimated at $ 49 million Canadian.
Lotto Max Lottery Previous Winning Numbers
The last Lotto Max lottery took place on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. The time of this lottery was also 10pm EST. The winning numbers for this lottery were 06, 20, 21, 28, 38, 43, 47. 40 was the bonus number with those winning numbers. The jackpot for this lottery was 70,000,000.00 million Canadian dollars. The cash prize winners in the last lottery that took place were 272,124.
How do I play the Lotto Max Canada lottery game?
- As mentioned earlier, the Lotto Max Canada lottery takes place every Tuesday and Friday.
- The lottery is quite easy to play. Each ticket or each paly will cost a player $ 5.
- This game or ticket will consist of three sets of numbers. These sets consist of numbers from 1 to 50.
- You can either select the first seven numbers or have the computer select them for you via Quick Pick.
- You can select the first seven numbers from set 1 or get them generated by Quick Pick. But the other two sets of numbers will be generated automatically.
- There is also an option for group play. Group lottery games can be played with family, friends and co-workers.
Facts about Lotto Max Canada
- Lotto Max Canada actually replaced Lotto Super 7 with its first draw on September 25, 2009.
- A higher jackpot cap was introduced in May 2019 and since then there have been jackpot wins of up to C $ 70 million.
- The odds of winning a jackpot are 1 in 33,294,800 (approximately 1 in 33 million)