Jamey Helgeson: Explore Our Online LIFE Product Store Available Now – Austin Daily Herald
Visit our online store at www.mybstarkstore.com/lifemowercounty/. We have shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, flannel pants, shorts, gym bags, coolers and much more. The order deadline is Sunday August 15th. If you need help ordering, please contact LIFE Mower County
Support LIFE Mower County in July with the Hy-Vee Reusable Bag Program
For the month of July 2021, LIFE Mower County will receive a donation of $ 1 for each purchase of the $ 2.50 reusable “My Heart” red bag from the Hy-Vee store located at 1307 18th Ave. NW, Austin MN.
Congress presents Better Care program Better Jobs Act
On June 24, the Better Care Better Jobs Act (S.2210) was introduced to Congress by the main sponsor, Senator Bob Casey (D-PA). This bill includes $ 400 billion in additional funding for states to expand access to home and community Medicaid services and address workforce issues that have been in crisis for decades.
Events to come
• Tuesday: Red, white and blue dance, 6 p.m.
• Wednesday: Virtual game night, 6 p.m.
• Thursday: Special Olympics Softball, 6 p.m.
• Friday: Virtual bingo, 6 p.m.
• Saturday: Minnesota Twins game at target field
• July 13: Bingo, 6 p.m.
• July 14th : Virtual Happy Hour, 6 p.m.
• July 15th : Special Olympics pétanque, 6 p.m.
• July 16: Virtual Summer Olympics 2020, 6 p.m.